Friday, September 24, 2021

Convert Psd, Xd, Ai, Figma, Sketch To Wordpress By Elementor Pro











About:

YOUR SATISFACTION IS MY SUCCESS



Hi there,

Stop wasting your valuable time more! Your developer is here.

I'm a full-stack web developer and designer with more than 3 years of experience. I'm expertise in SEO optimized and elegant looking, responsive website design that converts visitors into leads!



In this gig, I'm offering Figma to WordPress,  PSD to WordPress, HTML to WordPress, Xd to WordPressAi to WordPressSketch to WordPressPDF to WordPress conversion using Elementor Pro.



Elementor Pro will be provided by me.





Functions-- I'm the best with:

Elementor widget development

Custom meta field setup

Dynamic listing with relations

Dynamic repeater

Visual filter using any metadata, taxonomy, category of listing

Review system

E-commerce store from scratch (CrockBlock plugin)



You're going to get a website with:

SEO optimized design

Fast loading pages with optimized images

Responsive to all devices

Animations & Parallax effect

Video documentation & 30 days of free support



Portfolio: https://bit.ly/2S2Xbiy



I'm at your service, so feel free to share your idea with me. I'll definitely convert it into a high-converting functional website.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was a real pleasure working with Hussain. Absolutely professional, fast, conscientious, communicative and patient. This last trait was since I'm a person who pays attention to every detail ;). The final delivered product was grate and absolutely pixel perfect according to design. Great overall experience. I 100% recommend working with Hussain to everyone.

Seller's Response:

Working with m. hussain is great. He is very pro-active in his approach to offering custom solutions for various problems. He's always ready to work (doesn't sleep much! ;) and a nice guy to talk to. This is my 3rd gig with him. He build a responsive calendar for me. He's my go to guy for all things Elementor.

:

Thank you very much:)

:

Working with Hussain was very comfortable. He's very active, answers fast and fulfilled every condition of the project. Changes and adjustments were made fast, and he used his own knowledge for improvements. Gladly again! P.s.Keep it up *thumbs up*

:

He was an amazing help to a very difficult issue I had in WP! Please contact him for anything you need help with.




No comments:

Post a Comment