Sunday, October 10, 2021

Fix Wordpress, Php Errors, Issues And Customization











About:

Hi, I have 6+ years practical experience with WordPress and completed several projects in past few years.





Services I can Provide



  • Fix any Issues regarding Layout Make your Website Mobile Responsive
  • Fix Themes and Plugin Issues
  • Fix issues related to PHP, HTML, CSS, JavaScript
  • Fix internal server error Customize Theme & Plugins
  • Fix Login Issues
  • Fix WP not sending email issue
  • Fix WP RSS Feed errors
  • Fix 403 Forbidden error in WP
  • Fix WP white screen of death
  • Fix any Issues related to Database 
  • Fix any Memory Errors
  • Fix any Redirection Issues
  • Admin white page
  • Mobile-Friendly
  • Allowed Memory
  • PHP Fatal
  • Theme/Plugin Broken
  • Site Layout
  • Login Logout


Note:
If you have a complex task then message me before placing the order because every task needs different time.






Reviews


:

I read the reviews of muhammad_waqas6 and I decided to give him the job, because everyone said he can do everything. It's true!! I got a lot of offers from other people who said they can do the job, but really - give this guy the job, he can REALLY do it. I appreciate the good work and the communication. Thank you very much, I will come back with some other projects. :-)

:

Honestly, I had been burnt in the past and am so so relieved to FINALLY have found someone not only EXTREMELY knowledgeable in his field but also professional and trustworthy. It is smooth sailing always with Muhammad and I will be keeping his contact always! Thank you for doing the work in a timely fashion and doing it flawlessly! Absolutely recommend him!

:

The seller was really nice and communicated clearly when something was not clear. I realized that the error on the site was a plugin issue. Thanks for the service.

:

When one Fiverr messed up our website, we had Muhammad come in and fix it. He's fast, professional and delivers. I couldn't ask for anything more! I recommend him and will turn to him again for future projects.

:

Muhammad is incredibly responsive and capable! He was able to regain access to our wp_admin page in just a couple of days. Would definitely use his services again.




No comments:

Post a Comment