Monday, May 2, 2022

Fix Wordpress Bugs, Issues Or Errors For You











About:

I have been working on WordPress for almost 5 years and resolved countless issues of over 1000 satisfied customers on Fiverr.



As you’re here on this gig, you are definitely facing an issue with your WordPress site, isn’t it? Place your order and be confident I’ll fix your WordPress site issue in no time.



If your issue differs from what I mentioned in the gig packages, you can always inbox me to discuss and get a custom deal.



What I can do for you?

  • Fix CSS / Broken Layout issues
  • Fix Database Connection Problems
  • Fix Plugin/PHP Problems
  • Fix Speed/Loading Problems
  • Fix Login Issues
  • Install, Setup and move WordPress Sites
  • Customize Themes and Plugins



Why hire me?

  • Over 5 years experience in WordPress advanced programming
  • Served 1000+ customers with 100% satisfaction
  • Trustworthy



If you have questions, please inbox me.



Thank you

Regards,

Zeeshan Ahmed



Reviews


:

How is it possible?! I´ve struggled with this PHP issue for the past couple of days, and it took this seller less than half an hour from I made the order to the problem was fixed! I am so impressed. I will recommend this seller to anyone who asks, and will use him again in a heartbeat!

:

This seller has a great professional maner. I worked with various sellers on Fiverr, but Zeeshanx stands out from the crowd. Zeeshanx delivered a .pdf report of 3 tasks that required a few other steps to be achieved and how they were completed; I liked that. 5 **** Would I recommend Zeenshanx for your WordPress issues? Absolutely yes! Don't look any further because this seller will deliver satisfaction.

:

His service is excellent and he delivers on time or earlier in some cases. He goes over and beyond. You will be pleased with his delivery. I've used his services on over a dozen projects and he's my go to tech for anything on wordpress. I have services via Godaddy that I pay for monthly, but I still use his services because oftentimes he's faster and more knowledgeable than many of their techs.

:

Seller did amazing with a very difficult challenge and his work product helped us move to our mitigation strategy with confidence. While he was unable to resolve our issue, he was able to independently verify our RCA and confirmed the options we were considering all on his own. Definitely a great resource - highly recommend

:

Great communication. They quickly diagnosed and resolved my site issue. What else can you ask for? The solution wasn't something I would have ever thought of. I am amazed! Thanks again!




No comments:

Post a Comment