Monday, September 12, 2022

Fix Or Create Cf 7, Gravity Forms For Wordpress Website











About:

Note: Before the Place order, contact me.I will give you custom quote for your custom requirement. Thanks!!



Do you want Awesome Form for your website I am here to provide you!



I will install and create Contact Form 7 as you want, Simple form, Complicated form,Big Form,Advance Form, Multi page Form, Total Calculation Form,

Restricted and unrestricted fields as you request. 

Installation and set up within 24hrs for simple form.



I can give you following services:



Single Line Text Field               

Paragraph Text Field

Email Address Field

Drop Down Menu Field

Check Box Field

Multiple Choice Field

Google or Simple Captcha

File Upload

Date & Time

Password etc



-------------->Other Exclusive features<---------------

- Salesforce CRM

- Zoho CRM

-Condition Forms

-Advance Forms

-Big Forms

-Any Type of form fields

-Multi-Steps Form

-Logical Forms

-Auto Send Email

-Responsive

-Google Captcha security





I can also troubleshoot following issues:



1. Avoid duplicate registration.

2. Notification receiving issue.



Reviews


:

Charles built three forms for my site. All with success messages he was across the mobile and desktop display. Thanks very much Charles

:

Charles made multiple revisions and did a complex form for my website with ease. He never complained about my revisions and wanted to work until I was completely satisfied. I will be working with Charles again and would highly recommend his services!!

:

Thanks for the help and the changes made

:

Quick to communicate and finished the job perfectly. Thanks!

:

Quick and accurate!




No comments:

Post a Comment