Thursday, August 17, 2023

Customize, Create Wordpress And Woocommerce Plugins











About:

Hi Every body,

This very year I have celebrated my 12th year in web programmer. I am more than fluent in PHP and custom development of CMSs like WORDPRESS. I have built many plugins in wordpress and I can proudly assist you for the project.

I can assist you with:



  • WordPress Plugin Customization
  • API Integrations
  • Theme Installation and customization
  • Site Design & Layout
  • WooCommerce
  • Responsive Website creation with WP
  • Improve the Security of your WordPress website
  • Custom Payment Gateway integration
  • Custom Style & Layout
  • Menu Customization
  • PHP(Laraval, Zend,Codeigniter,Yii )
  • W3C valid code.
  • Cross-browser compatibility.
  • Responsive and Pixel Perfect Design.
  • Google font & custom font Integration.
  • FontAwesome icons integration.
  • Seo friendly Code.
  • WordPress Friendly Code.
  • Custom Woocommerce cart changes/calculations



 Why you choose me:



  • Im professional, skilled and trusted.
  • Im committed to provide best service.
  • My code is clean, hand coded and commented.
  • I revise my code until clients satisfaction.
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee and unlimited free supports.



Please contact me before ordering so that we can fix the prices and time.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment