Friday, May 14, 2021

Design Business Or Ecommerce Wordpress Website











About:

Are you planning to get a website that is Responsive across All Devices (Mobile, Desktop, Tablet) and Browsers with Clean, Professional, Fast loading pages? No need to look any further.


I am passionate about my work and committed to providing A-class services, Always striving for best and updated with the changing trends in web development and designing.


★ WHAT WILL YOU GET?



Custom Layout Designs that compliment your Business or Ecommerce website
✔ Responsive website Across all Devices & Browsers
Unlimited revisions
✔ Search Engine friendly(Yoast SEO)
✔ Speed Optimization
Premium Wordpress Themes and Plugins
✔ Total Control Over website (Easy to Manage)
No Business Logo? No Worries, I will design a basic one
✔ Ecommerce Functionality (if Required)
✔ Attractive Slider and Free stock images
100% Cash Refund in case of un-satisfaction
Support even after completion
✔ Content Upload
✔ Social Links
✔ Security and Backup
Tutorial for making Editions or Changes later on your own


★ WHAT I NEED



Log-in info for Cpanel/Hosting/Wp-admin
Content, logo
A reference site


★ WHY ME?



5+ years of experience in the field
100% Client Satisfaction
Great in Communication & project understanding.

Reviews


:

I cannot say enough great things about this seller! He did an absolute amazing job and accommodated all design changes we requested. Helped with the websites desktop and mobile speeds and went above and beyond the gig we ordered. Honestly a great experience and by far one of the best sellers I've worked with on Fiverr.

:

very nice experience with this guy, response very fast which a alot dont on fiverr.. any new things that I thought of that I didnt think of before he changed it for me no problem... he got the website done fast as well.. very polite and does an amazing job... our website looks very professional

:

The Seller is a true master at what he does. We got the WordPress site we wanted and it was even better than what we had originally envisioned. Our old website had a lot of issues including dead links, so it took some extra time to correct them, as Copying and Pasting the text just transferred the issues. I wanted quality over speed so I did not rush this project. The Seller was also very patient and in the end, the website came out flawless.

:

What a wonderful experience working with this gentleman. I believe I am one of the hard customers to deal with as many last minute changes. He being very helpful and profession throughout the project and delivered me lot better than I expected. Well worth of every penny I spent. Wish you a very best of luck and many thanks for all your support.

:

Hazma has been very helpful, professional and incredibly patient. He has offered to assist with any questions after handover which I’m grateful for as there are still a few things that need to be done my end before advertising as live. I highly recommend him for your e-commerce site.




No comments:

Post a Comment