Saturday, May 15, 2021

Create A Unique Travel Affiliate Website With A Metasearch For Flight And Hotel











About:

My name is Max. I professionally create affiliate travel sites and earn money from them!



I will create for you a TRAVEL WEBSITE with a powerful WHITE LABEL SEARCH FOR CHEAP FLIGHTS & HOTELS, which will allow you to earn on every booking! 



The site works with different affiliate programs, including flights, hotels, car rental, insurance, tours and activities...



Order my GIG to get a great travel site for making money online!



KEY FEATURES:



★ 100% Wordpress responsive and mobile compatible

★ Custom style, logo and brand colors

★ SEO ready, Elementor

★ White Label for flights and hotels

★ Multi-language (Google translate)

★ Amazon Affiliate Shop



THE PROCESS:



✫ Make a unique design, logo (Standard & Premium)

✫ Integrate affiliate programs

✫ Customize White Label

✫ Create Pages and Blog



PACKAGE FEATURES:



✔ BASIC - Travel website with READY-MADE TEMPLATE without customization.



✔ STANDARD - SEO friendly, Max customization, Page Generator, E-commerce



✔ PREMIUM - Standard pack + Travel City Guide to add places (Hotels, Cafe, Shops, Sightseeings) + Amazon Affiliate Shop with 50 products. Admin, User & Partner Dashboard, Membership Packages.





PM me right now! I will show examples!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Max is a great designer. And he designed the entire site quickly and in style. He revised all my requests again. There are no such good designers in the area where I live and they made very expensive offers. I met Max from Fiverr and was very pleased with his service. Hope to see you again in our next works.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your words! I was glad to work on your project! Hopefully we will work more in the future!

Seller's Response:

Max was excellent to work with. He was able to put together a great package for us to get our project off of the ground, and was incredibly patient with our schedules. I HIGHLY recommend working with him. I will definitely be reaching out to Max for future projects and knowledge! Thanks, Max!

Seller's Response:

Thank you! You've got a really good project! Promote it and it can bring a good profit!

Seller's Response:

I have ordered a website from max The service was great and max did everything that I have ask for




No comments:

Post a Comment