Thursday, August 5, 2021

Create And Customize Wordpress Ecommerce Website Using Ocean Wp, Elementor Pro











About:

About This Gig

"Please message me before placing an order"

 Myself, Yesmin Lima. I am a professional WordPress eCommerce website and woocommerce expert.

Need a fresh online store with products upload and payment gateways for your business? If you are searching for a creative woo-commerce expert to build your story or fix any issues, then you are in the right place. I can confidently create your eCommerce website.

You’ve come to the gig.

  My service :

============

☛WordPress woocommerce website setup, Import demo, content, etc

☛Payment gateway set up, shopping cart, the checkout option

☛Professional shop page

☛ Unlimited category

☛Tax system integration

☛ Social media Integration

☛Coupon system integration

☛Responsive and eye-catching WordPress woo commerce store

☛Contact page with google map

☛Pixel setup for marketing tools

☛Basic SEO

☛Install essential plugin 

☛As discussed requirements will be included in this service



Why me?


☛Quick Response

☛If you aren't satisfied with my work then I will fully refund you.

☛I can help you with WordPress eCommerce website,eCommerce store,woo commerce store set up. 

 Thank’s for my service.

 

Reviews


:

Awesome work, thank you again for. your excellent work, always pleasure working with you. I would totally recommend this person for any website development.

:

Awesome work thank you for your help, always happy with your work. Anyone looking for help with there website, I would recommend this person always. Thanks again for your help.

:

Thank you for your help, please complete the last instructions. Anyone looking for help in Word-Press, this is the person. Thank you again.

:

If anyone is looking help in word-press I would hire this person again. Thank you for your help.

:

Anyone looking for professional programming I would hire her. Thank you again for your awesome work.




No comments:

Post a Comment