Friday, August 6, 2021

Optimize Wordpress Website Speed For Core Web Vitals On Google Pagespeed











About:

Please Message me before placing direct order so I can check your site first.



Why is WordPress Website Speed Optimization is important?

  1. If a site takes >1 second to become interactive, users lose attention and their perception of completing the page task is broken. (Source: Google Developers Blog)
  2. As page load time increases from one second to seven seconds, the probability of a mobile site visitor bouncing increases 113% (Source: Think with Google)



Benefits of Hiring me:

I will improve your loading speed and will bring it in under 2-3 seconds(guaranteed).

Your Google PageSpeed Score after my work

  • Desktop: 95+
  • Mobile: 90+
  • All core web vitals: GREEN.


GT Metrix.

  • Both Scores: 80-90+
  • Other metrics: All Green



What I will Do?

There may be the following errors on your site and I can fix all of them.

  • Reduce server response times
  • Defer offscreen images
  • Remove unused CSS and Javascript
  • Serve images in next-gen formats
  • Eliminate render-blocking resources
  • Database Optimization
  • Third-party Codes
  • Use a CDN
  • Defer parsing of JavaScript



I will fix all core web vitals & your WordPress website speed will be like a rocket.



Curious to see that?

Just contact me and I'll do the rest.

Thank you!

Reviews


:

Superb service and work!

:

Nice work done by hamza_seo1

:

Marvelous again!!

:

Well Done!!!

:

Excellent Work again!!




No comments:

Post a Comment