Sunday, September 26, 2021

Create A Wordpress Membership Website











About:

Do you want to create a membership website on WordPress from scratch?

Do you have an existing WordPress website and want to integrate the membership system?



Only membership integration will cost $50 and it's include

  • Login, Registration, Profile/Account Page -- Allow paid or free registration
  • Requiring Subscription (Monthly, Yearly or One-time payment)
  • Payment Method (Paypal, Stripe, Braintree, etc)
  •   -- ( If you don't use this I have solutions for you )
  • Page/Post/Content Restriction Based on membership level
  • Need More Features?
  • -- (Member chat, Directory, Following, Forum, Group, Activities Or anything else?)
  •    (Note: It will cost extra)



Please send me your requirements before placing the order.



------------------------------ OR Want A Complete Website -----------------------------

I will build a superb, professional website from scratch to your specification.

  • What Kind of Website Do You Need?
  • ( Membership, Online Course, Blog, WooCommerce Shop ) -- Anything else? I got you.
  • Do you have any Sample/Example?
  • Contact me for a reasonable quote



I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks 

Jahid Hasan

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I actually didn't have much in terms of requirements, I didn't really know what I wanted. I provided a few examples of websites that I liked in terms of look and functionality, but that was it, jahid018 made something out of nothing and did a phenomenal job on the website! He was easy to communicate with and answered all my questions very thoroughly. Also completed the project 3 days ahead of delivery and once again exceeded my expectations. I really enjoyed working with him and will definitely work with him again in the future!

Seller's Response:

Awesome experience I really appreciate that looking forward

Seller's Response:

I'm a noob when it comes to building websites! Jahld is the real deal.. Super helpful throughout the whole process. A lot of patience from him dealing with someone with OCD. I couldn't be happier with the results of the website!

Seller's Response:

Great experience looking forward

Seller's Response:

Again, amazing work done. Got the new site up and running in less than 6 hours. He is easily becoming my go-to guy for all my web projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment