Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Create Your Wordpress Online Course Website By Eduma Theme











About:

✎I will create any kind of world class eye-catching online course based elearning membership wordpres website using eduma theme and elementor builder



I always focus to make elearning websites user friendly and easy to edit for my client, You can easily edit my LMS design even if you are a non-tech person. Don't worry .I will provide you premium theme and plugin.I'll create your Dreams website by My Hard Work.



✎My Unique Service



➽ Latest EDUMA Theme customization

➽ Courses, flows and topics and eCommerce functionally setup 

➽ Revolution Slider with sliding and parallax effect.

➽ 100% Responsive to all devices.



➽ child theme create . 

➽ Fixing any problem

➽ payment gateway

➽ Course creation



➽ user membership pro setup

➽ Copy, Clone & Duplicate elearning website Design

➽ Add Custom Design and HTML,CSS,Javascript

➽ Auto Responder Integration



✎Why I am different provide from other



➽ Fast loading and almost 99.99% secure.

➽ Rocket speed delivery

➽ Support Upto One Month



Fluent in English both speaking and writing, So It's easy to communicate with me.I'm happy to answer any questions or even give you some advice on your project. you can contact with any time.



Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Exceptional seller. Website turned out exactly how I envisioned it. Extremely responsiveness and attentive with every detail I had. Highly recommend.thanks

Seller's Response:

Highly recommend! I will continue to keep working with this seller, as he always delivers and answers questions as well.

Seller's Response:

Thank you

:

All perfect! he was knowledgeable in WordPress expert . he did an awesome job for my WordPress website and highly recommend her services.

:

Great professional, I've done some work, and I recommend it to everyone. has good experience in the WordPress responsive we design area




No comments:

Post a Comment