Friday, November 19, 2021

Customize Wordpress Avada Theme











About:

Are you having problems building your website with Avada Theme?


In this gig, I'll setup and customize your website using the WordPress Avada Theme. I've worked with Avada theme for more than 3 years now. So you can completely rely on me!




Services you will get:


  • Install and customize Avada theme
  • Setup Theme Demo
  • Home Page/One-page design
  • Custom website design with more than 10 pages(Premium Package)
  • Mobile-friendly Website
  • Instructions for your so you can manage the website yourself
  • SEO optimization
  • Image Gallery/Slider
  • Social media links setup
  • eCommerce Online Shop functionalities(Premium Package)






Why me?


  • 5+ years of experience with WordPress and Avada
  • FREE consultation
  • 100% client satisfaction guaranteed
  • Unlimited revisions(Premium Package)




So, what are you waiting for? Order NOW!!



Please contact me with your requirements before placing the order. Thanks!

Reviews


:

He did a fantastic job on helping me with my avada site. Was very fast, kept in contact and did everything I asked!

:

Great job and did exactly what i needed

:

EXCELLENT PROVIDER THANK YOU

:

Excellent job. This is my 2nd time working with him and I will order again

:

good job as always !




No comments:

Post a Comment