Thursday, August 12, 2021

Wordpress Theme Installation And Setup











About:

Hey, There!



I am Sharif, a WordPress developer with an experience of 2 years. I will customize your WP website with a responsive and attractive design. Want to place an order? Then cool, I am just one click away.





THIS OFFER INCLUDES:



Theme installation

Customizing your Homepage 

Changing your theme layout 

Font, color, font size changes 

CSS Changes 

Newsletter subscription form

Slider/Banner set-up and customization

and much more!



REQUIRE FROM YOU:

Cpanel access

Domain

WordPress theme(If have)

and more.



I AM A COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR THESE WEBSITES:



Corporate

Blog

Ecommerce

Education

Entertainment

Portfolio

Business

Wedding

News or magazine

Landing Page.

Online Community

Online Quiz System

and more.



I'm very friendly and helpful, without hesitation to contact me so that we can discuss about your idea. I'm willing to hearing from your end!



Thank You!

Regards,

Sharif

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment