Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Fix Wordpress Errors, Or Perform Any Wordpress Task











About:

Are you stuck? Have you been staring at the same problem for what feels like an age? Does your website have pending updates? Have you been hacked? Do you want to make any site changes?



This gig is for you. I can help you with numerous WordPress issues or customisations including, but not limited to PHP errors, CSS design, Custom features, Search Engine Optimisation, Plugin Installation/Creation, Content Changes, security issues, bugs, responsive design errors etc (your issue not here? Contact me).



Why work with me?

  • Over 14 years development experience
  • Native English speaker based in the UK
  • Full time freelancer, always readily available
  • 10 years on Fiverr + trusted Fiverr Ambassador
  • Over 20,000 orders completed
  • Recognised Top Rated Seller & accredited "Super Seller"
  • Full change log and screenshots provided



Due to the varying scope of development work, please contact me before placing your order as prices can vary depending on time required and complexity.

Reviews


:

better that expected. not did he only fix the things i asked him to fix hours before the expected delivery, he also fixed some other minor things that were wrong with the website. 100% always consider hiring him again. one other fiverr guy has even caused other problems on the website and then asked me to pay 200$ to fix everything again. adam fixed everything for 25$

:

My seller was amazingggg! I don't know how to code and I was driving myself crazy trying to figure it out for my website. He delivered EXACTLY what I needed in a super quick fashion. I was referred from a random comment in a forum and I'm so glad I ran across him.

:

My order was a little confusing, but the seller took the time to find out exactly what I needed and delivered in a timely manner. Including a detailed report so I could understand what was done. Very happy.

:

Adam does an amazing job, the improvements he has made are an incredible help. It's wonderful working with someone as easy to deal with as him. Would highly recommend to anybody.

:

amazing work as usual. went above and beyond to fix everything requested and more. never gonna hire anyone else but adam




No comments:

Post a Comment