Thursday, December 23, 2021

Redesign Checkout, Cart, Thank You Page For Woocommerce











About:



Hey, It's Noman.  I'm the only person working on this Section for the last 4 years in Fiverr. You can check my Portfolio before placing your order. Completed more than 200+ Cart and Checkout here on Fiverr. 🔥



The Product / Checkout / Cart / Thank You, Page Redesign.



Cart Page:

  1. Completely New Design
  2. 100% Mobile and Tab Responsive
  3. Express Payment Button
  4. Easy to Use
  5. Cart Auto Update with -/+



Checkout Page:

  1. Full Custom Design based on PSD/XD
  2. Shopify Checkout page
  3. Onepage checkout for Best conversion-optimized checkout templates
  4. Simplified Checkout Process
  5. Multistep Page for Simplified user flow
  6. Express Payment Methods: Apple, Google, Amazon Pay
  7. Regular Payment Methods: Card, PayPal, Klarna, etc
  8. Add extra Fee 3% (Ex: PayPal Fee 3%)
  9. Shipping Cost based on Distance and Cart Quantity
  10. Address Auto-Complete 



Thank You, Page:

  1. Show Thank You Page based on order status 
  2. Product Upsell on Cart and Thank You page
  3. Custom T-Y Page
  4. Show Extra Information or Refer links
  5. Redirect to Specific Pages
  6. All Kind of WooCommerce Work and Development



✏️ All Kinds of design will be matched to the Current Site Including Color. Fonts, Logos Etc.



I Hope You understood what I do and I'm The Best.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Don’t use anyone else. I’ve wasted so much time and money with other people on here. Noman is the real deal. Worked quickly and was so easy to communicate with. I can’t say it enough he was amazing! Don’t go anywhere else this is who you need. Save money and time by using Noman. Ten starts an two thumbs up! Will definitely use again for furniture sites.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, One of the Best People on Fiverr, Big Thanks for the 100% Tip 🚚🤝

Seller's Response:

Noman went above and beyond again! I truly wish I would have used him from the start. This project had been a total disaster before I found Noman. Now it’s easy and he sends clear clean examples of what he can do. I really appreciate his help and overall knowledge of building a woocommerce store from the ground up. Will work with again

Seller's Response:

I really appreciate IT, Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Oh my goodness! I needed a miracle and he really delivered in record time at an affordable price. He is excellent at communicating and understanding. Truly knowledgeable in his field. don't hesitate to hire him!!! Life saver THANK YOU SO MUCH




No comments:

Post a Comment