Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Setup Modern Wordpress Website Design Or Blog Design











About:

Looking for a professional website for your business OR blog / e-commerce store?



A website is face of any business. You will find plenty of designers but have you ever thought either that design is meeting the modern standards and does it really represent your brand / business?



Being a Software Engineer and having years of experience in web designing I know well how to represent your real face of the business to the audience.

We don't just import theme but we deeply look into your requirements and create a unique design from scratch.



Our reviews are our identity and speak everything about us.



Why us?



✓ Unlimited Revisions

 We answer to your questions even if the order is completed

 Video support



What you'll Get in Return?



✓ Responsive design ( Mobile, Desktop, Tablet Compatible)

Slider

 Speed & Security

SEO friendly

User friendly admin panel

Clear navigation

✓ Content uploaded

✓ Live chat

Contact from, google analytics & map, blog integration

✓ Social media, mail chimp & SSL integration

Drag and Drop feature to edit content

 HD Images & Icons



We create sites almost in all niches.

Feel free to discuss your project.

Reviews


:

I cannot stress how impressed I’ve been during the entire process of creating a Wordpress website with Asim. Everything, from the communication to the final product, was incredibly professional. I purchased the standard package and feel I received great value for my money. Asim was very responsive to all messages and delivered the final product ahead of schedule. I would highly recommend Asim and his services for anyone looking to have a Wordpress website built.

:

Asim and his team did a fabulous job interpreting my needs, adjusting and editing as requested, and produced a professional website I am proud of. I am an author and needed a total redo of my existing site, and he helped migrate existing data. Asim is super responsive and prompt to all messages, and answered all my questions. He and his team patiently explained the back end of my site so I can maintain it, and were very flexible and accommodating with all of my requests. He is a top professional on all levels. I recommend Asim and his team without reservation and would use them again. Definite recommend!

:

Asim and his team did a great job at building my very first Wordpress website, also leveraging the Brand Guide I had developed with another designer from Fiverr. Initially we took some time to find the suiting brand design implementation, as this was also the first expression of my brand. They were patient with all my questions, implemented all my edits (there were a lot) and were very knowledgable also on the tech integration side etc. I love the bi-lingual site they built and would highly recommend them!

:

I love how my website looks. The seller understood what I was looking for and listened to what I wanted. This saved me SO much time that I would have spent trying to create one myself.

:

Asim is THE BEST. He has the lowest rates ever and he responds so fast and gets it done so well and so quickly! I’ve been using asked him for many years now and I would never use anyone else, he is so good and trustworthy. Definitely recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment