Saturday, December 18, 2021

Wordpress And Woocommerce Customization











About:

I have over 6 years of experience with woocommerce and also good with Shopify modification and development.



  • I am excellent in solving complex requests from my client related to woocommerce and any woocommerce extensions/plugins. 
  • I can modify checkout form, build custom shipping methods and custom payment gateways.

  • Good experience with Woocommerce Subscriptions plugin and woocommerce bookings.

  • I mostly work with plugin hooks so no core code of the plugin is disturbed.


I am available 24/7 here in FIVERR.



Wordpress/WooCommerce Services I provide

  • Wordpress/WooCommerce installation

  • Wordpress/Woocommerce customizations
  • Child theme creation
  • Custom theme development
  • Plugin development
  • Theme and plugins installations and integrations
  • Setting payment methods
  • Setting payment gateways
  • Setting shipping costs
  • Gravity forms
  • Yoast Seo
  • W3total Cache
  • Contact Form 7
  • Divi Builder
  • WP Bakery
  • Elementor page builder
  • more




Gig Features


  • A fully functional site without any bugs
  • Necessary instructions/support regarding the store
  • Quality and efficient code
  • Coded up to the standards
  • Customer Satisfaction
  • Money-back guarantee
  • Light on browser
  • Cross-browser compatible

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent follow up and work! Thanks

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience. Want to Work with you again.

Seller's Response:

Very happy with his work. I will continue to recommend him to others.

Seller's Response:

As always the buyer is a magnificent and great person. All in all, a respectable and honest person I have ever seen. Always glad to work with him and go long. (Thank you so much, Sir).

:

Hridoy is trust worthy and knows his work. I highly recommend his. I will continue to use him for more projects. I am satisfied with his work.




No comments:

Post a Comment