Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Wordpress Website Speed Optimization, Increase Page Speed











About:

PLEASE INBOX ME WITH YOUR WEBSITE URL BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER.



Importance of Speed Optimization?



website speed is important for good user experience. If your site speed is poor, your conversion rates will be low . On average, if your website takes longer than 3 seconds to load, round about 40% of your visits will leave your website.



Benefits:



  • Improved User-experience
  • Faster loading time
  • Good conversion rate
  • Reduced bounce rate
  • Good search-engine ranking



How will I optimize your WordPress site and increase pagespeed?



I will:



  • Optimize/Compress Images manually and with plugins
  • Minify JS, HTML and CSS
  • Minimize Redirects and Request Size
  • Avoid landing page redirects and bad requests
  • Fix Bugs

website score on desktop will be 85+or 90+ after my optimization



I will provide before and after report so that you can check the difference

If you have any Question inbox me. I usually reply within 2 to 5 minutes

Reviews


:

Wonderful! Got what I wanted.

:

excellent person and work

:

Thank you for your help

:

Delighted with the quality just awesome. Work is just excellent and professional my project was urgent and he did it perfectly in less time. Highly Satisfied

:

excellent work done by Adeel. I am a repeat customer




No comments:

Post a Comment