Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Fix Wordpress Bugs, Issues Or Errors











About:

Welcome to My Gig,

 

Are you facing any issues with your WordPress website??

Then, you are in the right place.



My gig offers you



  1. Fix WordPress issues, errors, or bugs
  2. Customization of your website
  3. Update your WordPress version, plugins, and themes



This $15 gig only includes 1 small WordPress issue fixed. 



NOTE: Big tasks require custom gigs. Please come to the inbox so we can discuss and I can offer you a quote for your tasks.

Please don't place the order without discussion.

Check my Gig Extras for more

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very responsive, fixed my issue, kept me updated at every step. Will work with this seller again if I ever need a WordPress fix.

Seller's Response:

thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Once again I come to the Master for help and the Master came they with flying colors - TY TY

Seller's Response:

thank you so very much

Seller's Response:

This was a real pleasure. As easy as it can get. I don´t understand what he did but it works. And that is most important. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment