Saturday, February 26, 2022

Develop Wordpress Website For E Commerce Blog Or Business











About:

Thanks for reaching me out.



Why me?

  • I have 3 years of experience website development in wordpress
  • I meet deadlines on most priority
  • Customer satisfaction is on top list
  • Full support after completion of projects(except new additions)



What type of website i can develop in wordpress?

  • E commerce store with payment integrations
  • Personal/private Blogs
  • Portfolio for your personal and business use
  • Business site
  • Job listing
  • Non profit and religious
  • Fashion, Tech, info and other blogs
  • Podcasting



What i need from you?

  • Hosting (i can setup if you want to with hosting charges)
  • Domain (i can setup if you want to with domain name charges)
  • Requirements document

Note

Inbox me if you have any customized website

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment