Friday, April 29, 2022

Wordpress Speed Optimization











About:

Hi, 



That gig's purpose is WordPress website speed optimization with Google page speed insights, GTmetrix, and Pingdom reports. I will make your WordPress website faster with a better user experience. 



Working Procedure: 

Give me your website URL for a free test before placing an order. I will share that report with you. I will find out problems and take the necessary steps one by one also advise how you will keep your website faster all time.



Meaning of Faster site:

  • Higher opt-in rates
  • Higher Click-through rates
  • Lower bounce rates
  • Higher avg. time on site
  • Higher conversation on sales pages
  • Higher rankings in SERPs
  • and above all great user experience



I will give you:

  • Take a backup of your website,
  • Enable browser & Page caching,
  • Add CDN, if we need,
  • Optimize your page size, 
  • Deferring Unused JS/CSS
  • Inline & Combine JS/CSS
  • The image will resize and not lose any resolution 
  • Scale all images,
  • Optimize database,
  • Optimize Font Family,
  • Reduce server response time,
  • CDN Setup and Configuration,
  • Reduce the number of plugins you use on your site,
  • Reduce redirects,
  • Update PHP version,
  • GZIP File Compression, etc.



**Please contact me before placing an order**

Reviews


:

Simply the best of Fiverr. Incredible work. My site is rated A on gtmetrix I recommend it to everyone. You can trust that the work is incredible! Regards

:

I would like to thank you very much for the great job! My website is now 100% optimized! Before the site didn't even open! Now it's super fast! I recommend it to everyone !! I will send many other sites! It is the best fiverr for this job !!!

:

Great job!! he's good at communication, fast and reliable. I will work with him again. totally recommended.

:

Super fast and reliable! amazing!

:

Responds faster and optimized speed of my website.




No comments:

Post a Comment