Saturday, June 19, 2021

Make Business Wordpress Website











About:

Featured My Gig





  Are you looking to convert your PSD , AI , FIGMA , XD 

  Design in to HTML Template or WordPress Website ?

  

  I have 2+year of experience . I have worked into many

  project into WordPress . I like Challenges & I like to 

  help others if they really need.



   Convert PSD to HTML with Responsive Design 

   Convert PSD to WordPress with Responsive Design 

   Using Latest BOOTSTRAP Framework

   Clean and Professional Design

   Fully Responsive 

   Clean Code And All Code in Hand Coded

   Valid HTML5 & CCS3

   

   My Code is supported in all Standard Device Resolution

   

   I will provide you a complete Professional WordPress Website with lots of option where you can change everything yourself :



  •    Page Builder
  •    Theme Option 
  •    Any Type Menu
  •    Blog & Videos Gallery
  •    Slider , Categories , Widgets
  •    Template Settings
  •    Map and Driving Direction
  •    Contact Form
  •    Buttons , Tables , Styled Boxes
  •    Social Network & Social Icons
  •    SEO and Mobile Friendly etc.



    Please feel free to contact me before ordering

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment