Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Fix, Customize, Edit Your Wordpress Plugin











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE SENDING ORDER



I have 5+ years experience in WordPress Development.

I can create :



Fix any WordPress related issue.

WordPress Custom Plugin from scratch.

Custom Widget.

Any WordPress Plugin fixes

Reviews


:

Chintan was very easy to work with. For my request I ask him to modify a template for one of my plugins. We went back and forth many times making minor changes here and there. He was really patient and did everything flawlessly. I would highly recommend and his turn around time is excellent.

:

Chintan does a great job every time. This man gets things done yet again. It’s about my 3rd time doing business with him. Shoutout to my man all the way from Canada Ontario 🇨🇦

:

Brilliant as always. Worked hard to find a solution to the problem and got it done the same day. Highly reccomended!

:

Brilliant service as always

:

Good and Professional.




No comments:

Post a Comment