Thursday, June 9, 2022

Install,Setup Wordpress And Theme Customization











About:

About This Gig



Please contact me first for the quote.



Hi Welcome to my Gig !



I'm here as Professional Wordpress Customization can fix any Wordpress plugin, theme, widgets, blog, pages issues quickly and More accurately !



Do you have any theme, plugin, widget issue I will fix it or want any customization of your Wordpress website I will do it Within a day !



Note : 1 gig per simple customization, complicated customization will cost more.



What I can do:

 

Fix blank Wordpress issue

  • Theme installation
  • Theme customization
  • CSS
  • Site Design and Layout
  • Any WordPress Plugin setup/configuration
  • Any PHP error
  • Woocommerce customization
  • Custom style for anything 
  • Background 
  • Header
  • Footer
  • Remove unnecessary meta-data
  • Change the Permalink Structure
  • Enable/Disable HTML in WP comments
  • Turn off Post Revisions in WordPress
  • Favicon & Logo customization
  • Fix Errors on the WP Login screen
  • Fix any type of common WordPress Errors
  • Protect your website from spammers

 

What I'll need to complete order: 

  • Wp-admin login
  • Hosting login or cPanel login.

 

Please feel free to contact me before ordering.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment