Friday, July 29, 2022

Build Autopilot Crypto Bitcoin News Site For Passive Income











About:

BITCOIN IS HOT AGAIN!!



>> Earn $2000-3000 Per Month with Automated Bitcoin Crypto News WordPress Website



Get fully autopilot Crypto & Bitcoin News site that posts Crypto & Bitcoin news automatically. News websites usually get a huge amount of traffic from all over the world due to its nature. And imagine the site automatically posts news every hour from worlds best news websites. BOOM! Your visitor won't miss a news.



This site is monetized with:



  • AdSense
  • Amazon Affiliate
  • Clickbank
  • Any ad network you want


Crypto & Bitcoin News Site Features:



  • It Updates Autopilot
  • Cryptocurrency Ticket
  • Live Crypto Prices & Rates Table
  • Real-Time Crypto 
  • Responsive News Design
  • No Maintenance Required
  • SEO Friendly
  • Profitable Advertisement Placement
  • Security
  • Custom Logo Designed
  • Social Share Buttons
  • All Required Pages Setup
  • More!


You don't need to do anything to keep it updated. The bitcoin wordpress website updates itself. The news contents are fully legit as they are being posted from worlds leading newspapers.



Demo: Contact me for Live Demo!



Requirements:



You need Domain & Hosting (You can order Domain+Hosting Extra if you don't already have them)



Get the money rolling now!

Reviews


:

absolutely the BEST hidden GEM on Fiverr!!! Cynthia's after completion customer services is one of kind! she is VERY professional and the BEST designer I've done business with. go to Rhmoneyteam.com to see my perfect crypto website come to life! I will continue to do business with this company

:

This is ABSOLUTELY THE BEST CRYPTO NEWS WEBSITE DEVELOPER ON FIVERR! in the world really if you ask me! her attention to detail is absolutely excellent! her determination to satisfy her clients is such a breath of fresh air! go to RHMoneyTeam.com if you want to see absolut perfection! 10 starz!

:

I’ve used over 70 gigs on fiverr and Cynthia would comfortably be one of my favourites. Delivered with exemplary service and 2 days early can’t recommend enough. Thank you Cynthia!

:

This seller was very prompt and went above and beyond what I expected. They communicated with me and gave me updates on what I could expect, and answered any questions I had in a timely manner.

:

Excellent communication and fast delivery! I would 100% recommend this seller to anyone looking to build a profitable website. Very informative and helpful. Thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment