Sunday, August 14, 2022

Create Trucking, Logistic Dispatch, Freight Broker Website











About:

Do you need a trucking, logistics, freight broker modern website?

then you are at the right GIG, I am a website developer with amazing designing and development skills in the following

Technologies

  • WordPress
  • Wix
  • google sites
  • React
  • flutter



I also have backend expertise and can make complete CMS systems for logistics companies



The following companies can use my services:



  • Trucking company
  • Logistics company
  • freight brokerage
  • 3PL
  • shipping company
  • cargo company
  • Auto-transporter company





why me?

  • Safe and secure website
  • Fully responsive
  • SEO OPTIMISED
  • 3+ years of experience



please feel free to contact me to discuss your project even if your business is not mentioned above, thanks

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment