Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Create Or Fix Wordpress Contact Form 7, Gravity, Ninja, Wpform











About:

Do you need to Create or Customize Responsive designed WordPress form (Gravity, Ninja, Caldera, Wpform plugin) for your WordPress website?



Please talk with me before place the order.



I can provide the following services:



1. Install WordPress Contact form 7, Gravity Form, Ninja, Caldera, Nex form and More.

2. Responsive and optimized functionality or Bug Fix on any device (e.g. desktop,tablet,mobile ).

5. Automated Response.

6. Add Multiples/Multistep Pages.

7. Add Conditional Logic.



My services:



✔ Install Contact form 7 , Gravity Form , WpForm , Ninja Form.

✔ Custom Modern Looking Design Form

✔ Gravity Form installation and customization

✔ Premium design

✔ PDF Attached

✔ Twilio SMS integration.

✔ Newsletter (MailChimp/Aweber/GetResponse & more )

✔ CRM integrate ( airtable, zapier, velocify, zoho & more )

✔ Payment integrate ( Stripe, PayPal, Apple Pay, 2Checkout, Authorize )

✔ Address auto complete, Distance, Map.

✔ Survey Form

✔ Conditional & logical Forms  

✔ Multi-steps Form

✔ Custom CSS In Forms.

✔ Form Error fixing



My Promise : 100% Client satisfaction



Please talk with me before place order.

Reviews


:

Sagor is probably the best Vendor I have every used on Fiverr. He was kind, thorough in his work and did not give up. We encountered some issues with the level of customization I was looking for on my site and form, but instead of just calling it good, he literally started the whole job over with a different form providor and made it even faster than the first one! Extremely satisfied with my service and will absolutely use him again for future work. This seller is one that you have to have at hand when creating custom work on your wordpress site!

:

Thanks for your encouraging words, it inspires me

:

Sagor is absolutely brilliant - he not only fixed a reasonably complex gravity registration form but he also improved it. His communication and speed in completing this project was incredible. Sagor goes above and beyond to help.

:

Responded quickly to my questions, fixed the issue I was having with my website and was able to explain what caused the problem and what I should look at for in the future if the issue were to happen again. Happy buyer :)

:

Fantastic to work with, really smart guy, sorted my issue out in no time at all. Genuinely can't recommend him enough.




No comments:

Post a Comment