Thursday, June 17, 2021

Design A Responsive Wordpress Website Using Thrive Architect











About:

IMPORTANT: I DO NOT INSTALL THRIVE THEMES AND PLUGINS, PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE THEM INSTALLED ON YOUR WORDPRESS SITE BEFORE YOU BUY THIS GIG OR CONTACT ME FOR ALTERNATIVES



IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THRIVE ARCHITECT INSTALLED ON YOUR SITE, THEN I WILL USE ELEMENTOR PRO AS ALTERNATIVE



If you have a website with bad design, nothings gonna sell, period!



No SALES FUNNEL will help you if a visitor sees a messed up page, they will leave immediately.



I can design your pages using Thrive Architect content builder. I will design you pages which are fresh, modern, and clean. They will be simple but yet elegant. Visitors will be glued to the pages, will get engaged with your content and convert.



Please view the three packages I am offering. If you have different needs then please contact me.



Please do not order directly, contact me first, as I might be busy with another order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am over the Moon with the work and speed of completion on my project. Thank you so much Tasvir

Seller's Response:

Thank you Darren, it was great to rebuild your existing WIX website using Elementor and WordPress.

:

Perfect as usual.

:

Very good skills and professional communication.

:

Thank you, great client




No comments:

Post a Comment