Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Update, Fix, Customize And Set Up Your Wordpress Site











About:

Please, contact me before purchasing this gig, so we can discuss your project requirements.



Hi, welcome to my gig. I'm Andrew, a Wordpress expert, seasoned web developer, programmer, designer and computer enthusiast based in Spain.



I will fix, update, customize or setup anything you might need in your WordPress site. Listed below are the services related to WordPress that I provide.



Services:



✓ Fix any Issues regarding Layout

✓ Customize Theme & Plugins

✓ Fix Login Issues

✓ Fix any issues related to PHP, HTML, CSS, JavaScript

✓ Fix Themes and Plugin Issues

✓ Add extra functionality to your WordPress site

✓ Make you Website Mobile Responsive

✓ Fix any Issues related to Database 

✓ Fix any Memory Errors

✓ Fix any Redirection Issues

✓ Fix any kind of other Issues related to WordPress



Please, if you have any question or a custom requirement send me a message. I normally replay within 1-2 hours.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment