Friday, November 25, 2022

Develop Your Responsive Wordpress Website With Elementor Pro











About:

*Please send me a message before placing an order



**If you are interested in professional and exclusive web design, please contact me. 



Hi! I hope you´re doing well :)



I'm Luciano and I'd like helping you to get your own online business or your own website, giving you my best.



Why choose me?



I have been building WordPress sites for 10 years while at my old job. After quitting I started doing it on my own and working as a freelancer.



I use Elementor Pro for building websites and many other plugins for optimizing all functionalities. I will develop your responsive WordPress website and make it nice and fast.



My goal is to make you happy and give you exactly what you want.



What do I offer?



  • Amazing and responsive websites.
  • eCommerce functionality.
  • Great customer support.
  • SEO Optimized (Basic & advanced).
  • Improve website speed for Google Page Insight, GTMetrix and Pingdom tools.
  • Cloudflare installation and configuration.
  • Domain and hosting support (manage and installation)



If you need any special services, please write to me and we will talk about it.



Please feel free to ask me all the questions you need.



Thank you! =)



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment