Friday, November 11, 2022

Customize Flatsome, Avada, Enfold, And Woodmart Theme











About:

Hi there, 



In this Gig, I will Customize Premium Woodmart, Flatsome, Avada, and Enfold Theme as you want or looking for. I Can design and develop a fully responsive E-commerce, business, Blog, etc Website or Landing Page using these premium Themes. I will bring your dream website a Modern, Unique, and Professional look. I offer you my knowledge and skill-sets in a wide range of services.





what you can expect from this gig:



  • Latest WordPress Updated Version
  • Premium Theme Installation
  • Creating & Install Child Theme
  • Import & Set up Demo Content
  • Full Customization of Theme
  • Unique & Attractive Design
  • Redesign Theme From Scratch
  • Custom pages
  • All Essential Plugins
  • Woocommerce plugin Installation
  • SEO Friendly Design
  • Contact Form 7 with 100% Working
  • Nice Parallex Effects
  • Image Optimization
  • Custom Html&css and javascript



Pro Services:



  • Fully Responsive
  • Multi-Languages Support
  • Basic SEO
  • Social Chat
  • MailChimp Integration



Features Services:

  1. Unlimited Revisions
  2. Unlimited Support
  3. Future Support
  4. Money-back Guarantee



Contact me before placing me an order



Thanks for reading and Looking forward to working with you,

Safeer

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment