Saturday, November 5, 2022

Design And Develop Responsive, Clean, Modern Wordpress Website











About:

Hi,

My name is Brandon. I'm a professional WordPress website designer and developer with over 7 years of experience. I have excellent skills in WordPress, JavaScript, and API integration. I have successfully brought smiles and satisfaction to the faces of over 100 clients. In this gig, I will design a modern, responsive WordPress website, customize your theme, plugins, and integrate any 3rd party API for your business.



MY SERVICES

=================================

  • WordPress Installation and Setup.
  • Premium Responsive Theme (from my repository)
  • Friendly back end panel with drag and drop
  • Responsive and Modern Design.
  • Social Media Integration.
  • Newsletter Signup
  • SEO for premium
  • Google maps and contact form integration.
  • Woocommerce customization and modification.
  • Payment gateway integration is also part of the package, and so on.
  • Up to 20 days after support.



Deliverables are tailored to your specific project goals and requirements.



The price may vary depending on your requirements. Please contact me before placing your order. 



Thank you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment