Monday, March 6, 2023

Make Your Website In Wordpress











About:

Looking for a Top-Notch WordPress website?



I am offering you to get a premium complete wp website. I highly recommend making a call to discuss your project, it will help me to understand your project easily, and also help us to save time. Please follow my project steps to get an idea of how I will accomplish:-



PROJECT STEPS:



  • Design + Develop: If you like any specific template/theme, then I will make the site based on that using your content. If you do not have any theme choice but have a design or example site, I will design and develop the site my way



  • Optimize + Speedup: I will use WP ROCKET (a premium plugin) to speedup the site and optimize the images. Note: If you can afford the CDN plan, then need to purchase a plan, after then I will setup the CDN for the website



  • Security + Backup: I will secure the website using hosting tools and using a plugin. After then enable a daily or monthly auto backup



  • SEO: I will do on-page SEO work using the YOAST plugin



To rank, your website on google first, required to do monthly SEO. I am able to handle that too. Let's make a deal for it.



NB: If you have a special functionality for your project, please inbox me first.



#wordpress_expert

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment