Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Create Custom Wordpress Plugin For You











About:

Hi. Thanks for viewing this Gig. 



I can create any custom plugin for WordPress. 

Everything you need to add to your WordPress website is doable with plugin developed by me.



Some examples:

  • Price calculator
  • Custom pages
  • Custom settings
  • Custom widgets
  • Custom search forms
  • Crawlers with automatic data insert to your website
  • Online tests
  • Online booking
  • Custom WP-based CRM
  • Online store (eCommerce)
  • Filters of content
  • and practically everything else you can imagine.



I'm a professional Wordpress developer, I know all the hidden and system features of Wordpress.



Please note: this is an offer for custom plugin development, I'll need detailed task, to understand what do you want to get, and what features/functionality you'd like to have in your plugin.



As it's a custom development, please contact me first, so I could help you determine which package is best for you, and maybe send you a custom offer.



Plugin will have update mechanism (if you'd like), so it will remain up-to-date after Wordpress update.



I provide support of my plugins. I'll help you in case of some issue or questions.



You'll have all the rights, so you'll be able to sell it and use as many times as you want.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment