Thursday, June 22, 2023

Develop A Responsive Wordpress Landing Page, Modern Elementor Landing Page











About:

WANNA Build a Landing Page? Design a STUNNING Landing Page for your Business.



Hope you are doing well and welcome to my gig.



I hold a Bachelor degree in Information and Technology. I have 3+ years of experience in web development and web design.



I can develop a landing page, one-page website, but not limited to a landing page I can develop a fully professional website for your business, my work is my profession.



Portfolio: https://www.fiverr.com/users/mr_darshanpatel/portfolio



Features:

  • Responsive Landing-Page
  • Elementor Landing page
  • Popups forms
  • HQ-design
  • Build a Landing Page from Figma
  • Build a Landing Page from XD
  • Build a Landing Page from PSD
  • SEO structured
  • Sales Page
  • Inquiry Forms
  • Google ADS campaign
  • Lead Generation Page
  • Trunk Show Page





Why ME

  • Fast Responses 
  • 100% Professional Work
  • Quick Delivery



My Expertise

Elementor - ACF - WooCommerce - Landing Page - Elementor Pro - Theme Customization - Domain Hosting Setup - Figma Ui Design - WordPress Website



I assure you customer satisfaction & Guarantee is my top priority.



Have queries? Contact me in inbox anytime!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment