Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Create Professional Wordpress Website With Elementor German











About:

Welcome to my Gig!



You are looking for a clean, fast, responsive & modern WordPress website customized to your brand identity?Well then let me introduce myself:



Servus! I'm Michele Web Developer from Munich, GERMANY. I successfully create WordPress websites, from personal portfolios & blogs to business websites & online shops!



I work with Elementor Pro. That means you can easily change visuals, colors & update texts on your own if required!



Included in all packages:



Secure WordPress installation

Mobile-First responsive design

Premium theme customized to your brand identity

Optimized loading times - Core-Web-Vitals ready!

Plugin setup & configuration

301 redirect to permanent HTTPS

OnPage SEO

German or English language

Compliant with GDPR (DSGVO)



+ For free on top each gig:



Consulting for domain and hosting

Premium theme activated on your domain





I´m a perfectionist and would like to support my clients in long term, in order to get the most out of their business and to continuous increase their revenue. An appealing, sustainable and professional website is a good foundation for these goals.



Please contact me first so that we can discuss the details!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment