Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Design A Stunning Law Firm, Lawyer, Attorney Website











About:

Over the course of my 10-year career as a web designer, I've built more than 100 websites across many industries. Many of them for prominent law firms looking to enhance their exposure. While design is important, it is just one component of the creation process which is where my unique skills and talent come in.



Why Choose My Service



  • Aesthetically pleasing design
  • True responsive design (desktop, mobile, and everything in-between)
  • Optimized for speed and security
  • Experience working on real legal and law-based sites
  • Preview on my server, installed and configured on your hosting plan



Included Plugins



All packages will have Yoast SEO, All In One WP Security, and WPforms installed and set up. These are essential in my opinion and I'd be happy to explain each in a private message.



5 and 10-page sites may have up to the allotted amount of additional plugins installed (either free or paid) which will also include back-up and caching plugins.



Optional Support



If you wish, I'll show you how to log in to the backend of your site to make simple changes like updating text or replacing a photo. However, I do offer a hosting and maintenance package as well.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment