Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Create Or Fix Your Woocommerce Website











About:

Hi,

  I will help you what ever you want related to Wordpress.



  • I can create a full Woocommerce website for you with all customization.
  • I can customize any of the WooCommerce pages in a certain way.
  • I can customize your shop in a certain way.
  • I will add custom made feature that no plugin offers.
  • Responsive with mobiles & tablets on all browsers. 
  • Advanced shipping system base on country or city.
  • All Available Payment Gateways Integration.
  • Live Chat features.
  • Content Upload.
  • PHP error fixing.
  • Html / Css or jQuery related any issue



In short any new feature related to Wordpress I can add or fix.



Note: Content/images and Logo for website you have to provide. Otherwise I will use sample data which you can change later. Please discuss with me in detail before making the order to avoid order cancellation. Thanks

Best regard : Click_Technology

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment