Friday, May 21, 2021

Modify Your Wordpress Site











About:

This gig is to help you customize your existing WordPress site. I can do many things, such as:



  • Adding new features (with plugins and/or custom code).
  • Modifying your theme.
  • Improving the look of your site.
  • Designing and adding new pages.
  • Cleaning up your installation.
  • Speeding up/optimizing your site.
  • Fixing bugs.
  • Adding WPML multilingual plugin.



If you're starting from scratch, check out my WordPress installation gig to setup your blog.



Please contact me prior to ordering so we can discuss what is the best package for your needs!



P.S. I also speak French, so don't hesitate to reach out to me in French.

Reviews


:

Thanks for the great service.

:

It is my second job with this seller and just as with my previous order; seller exceeded expectations.

:

Very patient with us and absolutely astounding work. Was excellent in the work we requested and troubleshot some of the problems we were having faster than expected.

:

The seller was quick to respond and helpful in fixing the issue. I would use her again.

:

Efficiente and great communication.




No comments:

Post a Comment