Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Wordpress Website Maintenance And Wordpress Support Or Help











About:

WELCOME TO MY GIG



Are you tired of handling complex WP site tasks? Facing errors when trying to do anything? Need WordPress Maintenance, Support, or Help service?



Excellent! 
I can easily and effectively maintain WordPress website and monthly WordPress maintenance is also available!



I have extensive experience in technical WP support, also worked with companies as a technical analyst, so it makes a perfect match.



My Offerings in this gig:



  • Monthly WP Website Maintenance (if needed)
  • Quick WordPress Help and Technical WordPress Support
  • Enhancing Security
  • Speed Improvements
  • Fix WordPress bugs
  • Regular Backups
  • Hosting/ cPanel Issues
  • Updating Website Content (Including Sliders)
  • Live Consultation (if needed)  
  • Plugins and Themes Updates and more...


NOTE: Monthly maintenance includes detailed Web Care Report. 



I will definitely make sure that your website is up to the best performance because it builds visitors' trust and confidence. I will maintain WordPress website and will keep everything up to date and working.



Please contact me for an exact quote based on the requirements. 



Still Confused? Just come to me :)



Thank You.

Regards.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Romailshah is the Harry Potter of WordPress :) He performs magic where others have given up. He helped me with a "lost site" earlier and now he helped me get rid of some clickbank ad coding that had taken up permanent residence on every single page on my site and several others have tried to delete it and given up. He cleared up a whole lot of mess so he is now definitely a part of my future task force. He is epic at what he does! Brilliant job!

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much mate 😄

:

He is the best person I’ve ever worked with during my journey to set up an e-commerce site. He feels your rush, and is a very talented so gets stuff done quick

:

Brilliant! Did trial, was so good I bought the monthly gig thereafter. Sent full service report on all activities, and now I want to work with Romail long term on retainer, he's so good!

:

Thanks so much Rae. You are amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment