Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Build Website With Thrive Theme Builder And Thrive Plugins











About:

Please contact me first to discuss your project requirements in detail ("Contact Me" button).


If you are looking to build a modern, responsive and conversion focused WordPress website with your Thrive Theme Builder, then this is the right gig for you. I have been working exclusively with ThriveThemes since 5+ years. 


Also, if you are looking to revamp your old site to a fresh look, let me know and I will work with you to select and implement a great design that enhances your content, increase engagement and get you more leads. Of course, I have to check your current website design first so that we can discuss and get most out of it.


Here's what you can expect:
  • Content Upload (Your content)
  • Migrate to Thrive Themes
  • Custom design for pages
  • Color branding
  • Font pairing
  • Mobile responsive
  • Lead capture forms
  • Autoresponder API integration
  • And much more


Extra services you may need: (does not come with any package, if you need these services inbox me. I will quote a price based on website workload)
  1. Web Security optimization
  2. Page speed optimization


NOTE: Please note that I do not SELL any ThriveTheme products.


Are you confused? let me help you, please send me a message with your requirements

Reviews


:

Rumana did a fantastic job in helping to migrate my WordPress theme to ShapeShift by Thrive. She maintained good communication throughout the project and I honestly couldn't be more satisfied with her work.

:

WPdesignKing did it right the first time and even did a video to help me get it setup in my site.

:

Very quick and professional to work with. I will most definitely be using again when I add to my website. She is very knowledgeable.

:

Exceptional communication, efficiency, and professionalism. I will definitely be collaborating again in the future!

:

Just a excellent and skilled designer.




No comments:

Post a Comment