Saturday, October 30, 2021

Create Chauffeur, Limousine And Taxi Booking Website And Android App











About:

I have experience in developing web projects for 10 years, and I will be happy to help create and launch your project!



I will make a chauffeurs/limo website for booking transfers & trips! It can be used for:



★ Airport and the city transfers

★ Chauffeur black car services

★ Taxi ordering services

★ Limousine & shuttle service



With Chauffeur/Taxi/Limo Booking System you can easily take online reservations for any route. It will help you enhance customer service and manage your chauffeur business online.



WEBSITE FEATURES:



★ 100% Wordpress responsive and mobile compatible

★ Custom style, logo and brand colors

★ SEO ready, Elementor



PACKAGE FEATURES:



✫ BASIC - simple, fast, modern website with READY-MADE TEMPLATE without customization & system settings.



✫ STANDARD - Website customization, logo, promo video, booking system & price settings, 10 pages, 5 blog posts, Yoast SEO, 50 pricing rules.



PREMIUM - Website + Android Webview App.



SYSTEM FEATURES:



★ Live Route Preview by Google Maps

★ 3 types of services - Distance, Flat Rate, Hourly

★ Unlimited Add-Ons, Routes, Vehicles

★ Simple booking process

★ Cash, Paypal, Stripe, Wire Transfer



PM me right now! I will show examples!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Max is the best at what he does. If you want the cheapest and best service on fiverr contact him and you won't regret it I promise.

Seller's Response:

Max was excellent - always responsive and helpful, very clear communication and I was so happy with the end result. Thanks so much Max!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your words, I am glad that you liked my work! I will be glad to work with you again!

Seller's Response:

Anyone who is looking for a professional website contact Max.

:

Thanks for your words!




No comments:

Post a Comment