Thursday, October 28, 2021

Customize Your Wordpress Website And Update Content











About:

I'm a Web developer and i have 6 years of experience in WordPress CMS. I will help you to do what you want in your website.

                      *** Fastest Delivery ***



Are you facing problem in your WordPress website?

Need to customize your WP theme?

Looking for custom WP development?

Need to migrate your WP site?

Want to transfer your WP website?



  1. Theme customization.
  2. WordPress Plugin setup.
  3. Theme installation.
  4. Woo-commerce customization.
  5. Site Design and Layout.
  6. Favicon & Logo customization.
  7. Widget Area design.
  8. Header, Footer, Background customization.
  9. Remove unnecessary meta-data.
  10. Change the Permalink Structure.
  11. Turn off Post Revisions in WP.
  12. Hide Errors on the WP.
  13. Improve the Security of your WordPress website.
  14. WP SEO Configuration.
  15. WP website speed and Performance Optimization.
  16. Any type of common WordPress Errors.
  17. Much More Which you want.



### Please send me a message before you make an order. It’s very important for me! We should discuss first about what you need. I am always try to do a quick reply.

Reviews


:

Did an amazing job

:

It was great working with this seller...he was very prompt to my attention & details. He also delivered my project in less time than I expected. I will definitely use his services again in the future!

:

Fast and efficient thank you again.

:

Fast and efficient thank you.

:

good work,,,,,,,,,,




No comments:

Post a Comment