Saturday, October 23, 2021

Expert Speed Up Your Wordpress Website, Google Page Speed, Gtmetrix











About:

Hi,                                   

           Are you finding a professional web developer who can speed up your WordPress website optimization GT Metrix, Pingdom, page speed score 90+ ( A)grade?

 Great news,.I have more than 150+ website speed optimization experience.

 Why speed optimization important?

  ➤ Fewer visitors ==less money  ➤most visitors close your site if it doesn't load within 5s and the first speed site ranks high in google.

 Services I Provide:

  •  Optimize the image without losing image quality
  •  Delete unnecessary script 
  •  Minify HTML ,CSS and js file
  •  Enable server speed to optimize
  •  Leverage browsing caching
  • Enabling Gzip compression
  •  Database and object catching
  •  Reduce the total page size
  •  Fixing bad requests
  • Free CDN setup.
  • More..

 Why should you hire me?

  • 450$ premium plugin free provide.
  • Provide before after snap
  • free provide website backup
  • 1-month free support
  • No satisfaction, money back grantee

 

Note: Maintenance better work please contact me before placing order.

 

 



Reviews


:

The service was phenomenal. My site went from 40, 30 scores on google speed insights to 98 and 89, and on gt metrix from 36 to 94%. Ive attached proof pictures. All of this was done in less than 10 hours, lighting fast delivery and lightning fast website now. Abdullahh is one of the most friendly and proffesional people I've hired on fiverr and went well and beyond his way to communicate everything in a very timely way, and delivered an excelent service. So far my best fiverr experience out of the more than 10 that I've had.

:

This gent is HIGHHHHLYYYY recommended. Abdullahh helped me with my low-performance score in a matter of hours. Communication was clear and his kind-heartedness and desire to please me goes beyond words. If you want an EFFECTIVE and KIND person to work on your site, look no further. HE DESERVES HIS RATE AND SO MUCH MORE!!!

:

abdullahh_skz Did make my run from Grade F to A or from 10% performance rate to 97% in less than a couple of hours. He is definitely someone I totally recommend and going to hire him again definitely.

:

Great service. My site was very slow and he improved the speed greatly. Took him only a day to get my site optimized. Very fast turn around, excellent communication and his service didn't break the bank. If your site is slow contact him. Glad I did.

:

Abdullahh was very patient and was able to expertly speed up my site as he said he would do. He was very responsive getting back to me almost instantly - especially considering the time of the day where he is... I highly recommend Abdullahh_Skz for website speed improvement.




No comments:

Post a Comment