Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Install Wordpress Setup Theme











About:

In this gig, I'm offering to setup WordPress premium or free theme look like demo and upload content Provided by You



Do you have purchased a WordPress theme from any platform? But you don’t know how to install this theme and make it live on your domain. In this case, you are looking for someone for this task.



If yes you are on the right place here. I will be happy to assist you with install WordPress and setup the theme look like the demo on your domain. So, if you hire me then I can assure you quality service with hassle-free.



My Services:

  • Installation of WordPress theme
  • Installation of plugins
  • content Upload



Why you hire me?

  • Quick response
  • Fast Delivery
  • 100 % Quality and time Guaranteed



What I need to get it done?

  • WordPress Credentials ( login Details )
  • theme with demo content
  • Cpanel Login



If you have any question, You can ask freely

Looking forward to your response

Thanks







Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment