Monday, November 8, 2021

Design Wordpress Landing Page With Elementor Theme Builder











About:

I will design and develop your WordPress landing page.

I specialize in the DIVI theme, Elementor theme, WooCommerce, and custom HTML/CSS.



Some designers offer an average of $180 for the basic package, $380 for the Standard package, and $560 for the premium package.

For a limited time, I'm charging discount prices of:



$150 for the basic package, 



$200 for the standard



$250 for the premium



I will:

  • Build a responsive landing page from scratch to your requirements 
  • Build WooCommerce site
  • Build beautiful full responsive landing pages.



  • I DO NOT use HTML/CSS to build from scratch
  • I work only with WordPress/DIVI/Elementor



** I have a variety of over 500 marvelous design layouts that can be an inspiration for you.



I'm giving a full service, so feel free to place an order now.

Reviews


:

Nice communication, work great even if the exptectation was high. i hired him for a complex dynamic website elementor wordpress site and he did the job well !! I recommend !!

:

we worked on a full website, i gave him hard instructions and he manage to do them all with proffesional tips

:

Great job by Yuval

:

עבודה מעולה, תודה רבה אחי!

:

Great as always, done many jobs with Yuval




No comments:

Post a Comment