Friday, November 12, 2021

Design Your Website Using Divi Or Elementor











About:

I will design your WordPress website from scratch. The process will start with a detailed conversation about your business needs and target audience. Based on our discussion, I will create the project specs that will need to be approved by you. After your approval, I will start building your responsive, user-friendly website. I will create custom images if needed, integrate various plugins and ensure that the website puts your brand in the best light.



Please note: The packages that I offer do not include consulting, copywriting and research. For example, if we are working on a e-commerce website, it is your responsibility to research and select the best platform for your business needs. I can only offer suggestions in this sense. Thanks

Reviews


:

Diana is such a great person to work with. Despite some personal challenges she faced during the delivery, she kept me in touch and gave me options. I really appreciate her vision and design abilities. Great work.

:

Dianna is a breeze to work with. Communicative, eye for detail & knowledgable. Highly recommended !!

:

Diana produced a brilliant website which went above and beyond what was specified. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again. Very good communication and a great end result, thanks.

:

Again another positive and great delivery from Diana. We needed some changes to the website she created, and she fullfill the brief in good time and in a professional manner. So pleased to have found this excellent webdesigner.

:

Diana was an absolute joy to work with. She was very attentive to my needs and very professional. She was delighted to make any changes to ensure it was perfect and always responded in such a kind and lovely tone. Thank you for all your hard work Diana - I will definitely be recommending you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment