Thursday, February 17, 2022

Photo Editing, Product Listing For Shopify, Woocommerce











About:

Welcome to This Gigs for Photoshop Work and Product listing, Data Entry and Any other Help.

I'm M Aqeel Amanat. I have Graduated in BS Computer Science and over 4 year over experience in Photoshop Editing, Data Entry and Product Listing.





Are you Looking Professional virtual Assistant/Helper for Work. Now You are Right Place. I'm very Intelligent, Professional, cooperative, Patience and Trustworthy Assistant.



What I will Do of as Product Listing :

  • Add Products Manually
  • Import Product from Oberlo
  • Import Products to anther Website
  • Fix Image
  • Set Title and Tags
  • Set Category (Collection)
  • Write Description
  • Add Variations
  • Add Alt Text
  • Uncheck Track Quantity (on Demand)
  • Any Other Data Entry



What I will Do of Photoshop:

  • Background Removal of Image
  • White Background Image
  • Transparent Image
  • Retouching Image
  • Proper Resize Image
  • Other work Photoshop work



All works type Not Mention There You can contact me.



My Roles:

1) 1 week Support

2) Quality Work

3) Client Satisfaction



Note: If You are Looking for WordPress work? Please go to my Other Gigs or Contact me.

Reviews


:

Agile working, very flexible. He keeps you informed of every step of the project. Trustworthy person. I recommend him !

:

Aqeel was great to work with! He works quickly and does excellent work.

:

Very Very Thanks

:

Great Job!! Thank you!

:

He knows what he is doing! He is professional and meticulous!! Highly recommended!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment