Monday, February 14, 2022

Fix Hacked Wordpress Remove Wordpress Malware Security











About:

Research shows that around 72% of WordPress Sites in the world have exploitable vulnerabilities. That is why they are a prime target for Hackers.

Is your WordPress Website hacked? Is it redirecting to another page? Is it displaying the infamous "This site may be hacked" message?

Worry Not. As you have come to the right place. I will help secure it.

  1. I will scan for vulnerabilities and remove malware.
  2. Fix redirection to spam/ads issue.
  3. Upgrade all the outdated software and plugin.
  4. Secure it from authentication vulnerabilities.
  5. Install a firewall
  6. Backup the source files
  7. Install SSL certificate (if you have it).

So why should you choose me:

I am a person with over 4+ years of experience in the field of Cyber Security and more importantly in securing WordPress servers. I have fixed countless of them. I will ensure 100% customer satisfaction.



Note: I would recommend contacting me before placing an order. So I can assess your situation and recommend the best package suitable for you.

Reviews


:

zerocool2 is really very professional, patient and efficient. I love his work he managed to solve all my problems in less than 48 hours. Look no further, you've come to the right place. Thank you again for your excellent work.

:

It was a great pleasure working with him. He was really communicative throughout the way. Made many changes when I requested them along the way. The report that he delivered was very detailed in nature. I would definitely recommend him to everyone.

:

Worked hard and fast, great communication and excellent value for money

:

Very professional, he knows his stuff and completes his task within expected time frame. His report is detailed and explanation is very clear. I'm very confident with his work and recommend him highly.

:

Great and he was very good at his field... very recommended... now i can focus on marketing and selling =D Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment