Sunday, February 13, 2022

Convert Figma, PSD, Xd To Wordpress Using Elementor











About:

Greetings! Interested in converting your Figma, PSD, XD to wordpress with Elementor Pro? Then you've come to the right place...



I will convert Figma, PSD, xd to WordPress using elementorand more.



I'm fokhrol, and I'm a developer and designer in WordPress. I have helped to convert over 300+ cool web designs into beautiful, live & responsive WordPress websites using Elementor. I treat every project as if it was my own, and I treat every client as if they were family with Taking care, being professional, and being perfect. My satisfaction isn't complete until your satisfaction is complete.



File formats include (XD, PSD, Figma, Sketch)

you can notify me if you have other formats



Why should you choose me?

  • over 10 years of working with WordPress,
  • I offer 24/7 support,
  • affordable prices,
  • unlimited revisions,
  • and free and friendly consultations.



My Services Includes:

  • 100% Pixel perfect
  • XD to Elementor
  • PSD to elementor
  • Figma to WordPress
  • The use of dynamic content and custom posts
  • Completely responsive across all devices
  • Easily customizable



Are you ready? Let's get your site to the next level! 

Before you place an order, please contact me first to arrange details about your project.

Reviews


:

Very happy with the standard of work and will be using this seller again

:

Great job, Fokhrol has atention to details, we will contact him again =)

:

Great job! We will continue to work toghether

:

I have worked with Fokhrol several times, and he always exceeds expectations. Fokhrol is highly recommended!!!

:

Thank you, very happy with the result, great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment